- Basic Chromium Sulfate is mainly used in tanning of processing
leather industry or synthesis of other chromium based re-tanning
agents and production of chromic compound.
- It is also used in dyeing of khaki cloth and in manufacture of
- 25 kg Kraft Paper Bags which are palletized, shrink wrapped
- 25 kg HDPE Bags with inside lamination
- 1 ton Jumbo bag with inner liner, palletized, shrink wrapped
STORAGE & HANDLING CONDITIONS:
- Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated, out of direct sunlight
- Keep away from sunlight and heat sources
- Wash thoroughly after handling. Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid
- Keep container tightly closed when not in use. Keep out of
- When using forklift to load or lift the palletized bags, ensure
that only competitive personnel are operating the forklift to avoid
damage to the packing of the bags.
- Has harmful effect on skin and eye
- After contact with skin and eye wash immediately with water.
Avoid breathing the dust.