[English name] Polyaluminium Chloride (PAC)
[Molecular formula][AL2(OH)LnCL6-n]m CAS No.: 1327-41-9
[Technical standard] the product quality conforms to the national
[Application]PAC is a kind of inorganic macromolecule flocculant.
Through the hydroxyl ion bridging function and the polyvalent anion
polymeric function, it produces large molecular and high
electricity inorganic macromolecule. It adapts a wide PH range of
5.0~9.0, and the best is between 6.5~7.6.
1) Purification of river water, lake water and underground
water,industry water and industry recycling water.
2) Reclaiming coal from coal-washing waste water and kaolin in
3) Purification of the waste water in printing and dyeing industry,
leather industry, brewage industry, meat-processing industry,
coal-washing, metallurgy industry, mine, pharmacy, paper-making,
and purification of the waste water containing fluorine, oil and
4) Tannage and cloth cockling-prevent,Catalyzer carrier.
5) Cement Solidifying, and moulding；Refining of pharmaceuticals,
glycerine and sugar；Paper-making glue.
brown or pale gray
light yellow or brown
Water insoluble substance%
PH value(1% aqueous solution)
[Storage & transportation] Stored in dry, cool airiness place,
far away from heat, avoid insolation, sign with no moisture and no
[Packing] plastic woven bag with Peliner.n.w.25kg.